Chili is one of the great fall comfort foods that’s so easy to create in the kitchen. Whether served up at parties, tailgating events or on a cool autumns day, chili can be spiced up and flavored to just about anyone’s liking. Since October is National Chili Month we want to celebrate! Here are 5 great chili recipes we’ve pulled together. If you use these recipes to make up a pot of chili, let us know how it turned out. We think you’ll enjoy every last bite!
- Yucatan White Bean Chili – Navy beans and cubed pork filet flavor up this chili.
- Black Bean Chili – Black beans, along with yellow pepper and chunky salsa bring this chili to life.
- Cheesy Chili Mac – This chili uses elbow macaroni, Worcestershire sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Chili Con Carne – For fork-tender beef, gently simmer this chili in a tightly covered pan - oh so good!
- Five-Way Cincinnati-Style Turkey Chili – This chili is spooned over spaghetti pasta and is garnished with cheddar cheese and dark key beans.